The Uganda Rwanda Combined Safaris offer you chances of exploring the two East African Safari destinations at the same time. Uganda and Rwanda contain ¾ of the mountain gorilla populations in the world and have fully developed the gorilla trekking activity for the benefit of the world travellers.
The Uganda Rwanda Combined Safari offers the options of starting the safari in Rwanda and end in Uganda or Vise versa or start and end in one country with an extension to another country in the middle of the safari.
The Uganda Rwanda Safari present a unique setting where after encounter gorillas in Rwanda, one can track gorillas in Bwindi, more significantly continue and enjoy impressive wild game views in the savannah rolling plains of Queen Elizabeth National Park including the four of the big five land animals such as elephants, buffaloes, leopard and lions of which include the famous tree climbing lions of Ishasha.
The Uganda Rwanda Safari can be arranged as short safari but also can be put together as impressive long trips exploring the two destinations in detail.
list of detailed Rwanda Uganda combined safari itinerary links
- Uganda Rwanda Gorilla & Wildlife Safari
- Wildlife Safari To Rwanda & Uganda
- Gorilla Safari In Uganda & Rwanda.
- 5 Days Gorilla Safari to Uganda & Rwanda
- 6 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Safari.
- 9 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari.
- 11 Days Uganda Rwanda Primates Safari.
- 13 Days Uganda Rwanda Primates Safari
- 14 Days Uganda Rwanda Primate safaris